Videos from our last LNG Ship/Shore Interface conference:
The LNG & LPG Ship/Shore Interface conference will be held on the 16-17 November 2017, details of the conference agenda and speakers will be announced shortly. If you would like to be notified when the agenda is complete or are interested in speaking, sponsoring or exhibiting at this event please get in touch.
In the meantime, please follow Karen Thomas Editor of LNG World Shipping on https://twitter.com/LNGkaren or sign up to our weekly newsletter for analysis of key finding from the conference and comprehensive coverage of developments in the global LNG shipping industry.
The LNG & LPG Ship/Shore Interface Conference, focuses on the key technology issues in the LNG transportation sector, and in particular the ship/shore interface, including the growing offshore LNG sector and offshore transfers.
The second annual LNG ship/shore interface conference brought together leading figures to discuss ship and terminal operations at the jetty, offshore and bunker station. This event provides essential operational best practice information to all stakeholders in the LNG transportation supply chain including, vessel owners/operators, ports, LNG project developers, energy majors, charterers and equipment/service suppliers.
View the 2016 handbook here:
• Comprehensive update on key industry developments and order book
• Jetty design and compatibility with different size vessels
• New range of small and mid-scale terminals that are emerging
• Port approach, berthing and mooring technologies
• FLNG and FSRU ship/shore interface challenges
• Tandem mooring operations for less hospitable offshore environments
• The latest in cargo transfer technologies
• Risk management and emergency response procedures
• LNG powered vessels - identifying owners’ requirements
• Latest developments in conventional-size and small-mid size LNG carriers
• Identifying training needs for specific ship/shore interface operations