For details of our LNG Ship/Shore Interface - Asia conference in June 2018 click here.
The LNG ship/shore interface conference will bring together leading figures to discuss ship and terminal operations at the jetty, offshore and bunker station. This event will provide essential information about best practice in operations. It is tailored to the needs of LNG supply-chain stakeholders, including, vessel owners and operators, LNG terminal and jetty operators, energy majors, charterers, equipment suppliers, service providers and industry associations.
This event focuses on the ship/shore interface, where LNG carrier and terminal operations link to load or discharge LNG. It is also the most delicate point in the supply chain for cargo and custody transfer systems, berthing and escort tugs, mooring and jetty arrangements and cargo-handling equipment performance.
What you will learn about and discuss:
- The latest industry trends and new developments, including orderbook size and prospects
- Terminal and jetty design and services
- LNG carrier berthing and mooring technologies
- Ship-shore interface challenges for floating LNG (FLNG) and floating storage and regasification units (FSRUs)
- New cargo-transfer technologies
- Risk management and emergency-response procedures
- Latest developments in designing and building LNG carriers
- Best practice, training and competence
- Updates from key industry bodies, including SIGTTO
What makes this event useful to you:
- This is the leading technical event that covers all aspects of the LNG ship/shore interface
- We have built this event around the unique content of LNG World Shipping
- Supported by SIGTTO, the leading LNG shipping industry association
- Growing attendance and networking opportunities, last year drawing 140 senior delegates
- An exhibition to showcase the best solutions on the market
- Time and space to contribute to the discussion and to build your professional network
- Lively panel discussions between shipowners and technology/service providers
- Exclusive updates from shipowners, analysts, industry bodies and solutions providers
What's new this year?
- An in-depth look at floating terminals, to reflect growing demand for FSRUs, and the first FLNG vessels hitting the water
- Ship-to-ship incident response: analysis of recent incidents and accidents
- New case studies on ship-to-ship transfers
- Ice-class LNG carriers’ design and build, as Yamal LNG exports its commissioning cargoes
Download the 2017 handbook here:
Please sign up to our weekly newsletter for comprehensive coverage of developments in the global LNG shipping industry.
Please contact Ian Pow for all sales related queries at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Videos from our last LNG Ship/Shore Interface conference: