The LNG Ship/Shore Interface Conference will bring together Europe’s LNG transportation supply chain to discuss ship and terminal operations at the jetty, offshore and bunker station.
Our programme focuses on best practice in Europe. We will look at all aspects of the ship/shore interface throughout the region including: where LNG carrier and terminal operations link to discharge LNG; cargo and custody transfer systems; berthing and escort tugs; mooring and jetty arrangements; and cargo-handling equipment.
Speakers and delegates from across the supply chain will attend including: vessel owners and operators; LNG terminal and jetty operators; LNG ports; energy majors; charterers; equipment suppliers; service providers; and industry associations.
The LNG World Shipping magazine, newsletter and website reports on the entire LNG maritime transport chain, from onshore and offshore developments upstream, through terminals and LNG carriers, to small-scale LNG. LNG World Shipping has become essential reading for anyone involved with the LNG shipping industry. Readers rely on our team of in-house editors and journalists for expert analysis and authoritative comment on developments and technology within the global LNG transportation market.
Please sign up to our weekly newsletter for comprehensive coverage of developments in the global LNG shipping industry.
Please contact Ian Pow for all sales related queries at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why this conference is a must-attend:
- We have built this event around the unique content of LNG World Shipping
- 8 specialist conference sessions on latest issues and trends
- Hard-hitting case studies
- Time and space to contribute to the discussion and to build your professional network
- Exclusive updates from shipowners, analysts, industry bodies and solutions providers
- Access to premium networking opportunities
- Access to a dedicated trade exhibition
- Supported by SIGTTO, the leading LNG shipping industry association
2017 highlights included:
- Over 120 attendees across two days
- Over 30 shipowner and terminal representatives in attendance
- 20 papers covering key markets, industry challenges and technologies
- Seven content rich sessions across two days including: innovations at terminals and jetties, port approach, berthing and mooring technologies, ship/shore link systems, FLNG and FSRU terminals, risk management and emergency response procedures, small-scale LNG and crew safety, manning and training
- Conference chaired by Chris Clucas, Corporate Expert – Liquefied Gas, Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement
- Key industry developments and order book presented by Debbie Turner, Director, Senior Shipping Advisor, SSY Gas
- Update on industry regulations and best practice delivered by Andrew Clifton, General Manager, SIGTTO
- Owners and operator presentations included: National Grid Ventures, Excelerate Energy, Höegh LNG, Teekay Marine Solutions, and EXMAR Shipmanagement
- 7+ networking hours
- Networking and exhibition with 15 companies profiling the latest in ship/shore interface technologies
Download the 2017 Conference Handbook :
‘It was a great conference with very good technical papers. The conference attracts an excellent cross section of people actively involved in the LNG ship/shore interface including LNG shipping, FSRU’s, land based terminals and vendors serving this dynamic market. A wonderful place to network; both to meet new people and to renew old friendships.’
Richard Gilmore, Director - Gas Fleet, Maran Gas Maritime Inc
‘The LNG Ship/Shore is by far the most well-organized event of its kind and has been interesting from start to end. For industry insiders this is the spot where all relevant stakeholders are present sharing insights, developments, opportunities and of course network. Additionally; the innovative feature of involving the audience through a real-time Q&A platform really boosted interaction and discussions.’
Wouter van Reenen MSc, Business Development, Mampaey Offshore Industries
‘The LNG Interface Conference was a very well run event with informative papers and ample opportunities for networking over refreshments or lunch. As a sponsor we felt we got great value and exposure for the package provided’
Robin Collett, General Sales Manager EMEA, Samson
Videos from our 2016 LNG Ship/Shore Interface conference: